The program manager must have a very good economic education and a leadership attitude to accomplish these duties:
- In coordination with the HoM, support in the development of a Mission Program Strategy and project designs along with the programme teams.
- Overall responsible for development and management of a multi-sector and holistic integrated programme and ensure strong coordination between the different programme sectors and among Project Managers.
- Together with the Head of Mission, establish and maintain good and smooth communications and relations with Donors.
- Controlling the implementation and the financial monitoring of public and private-funded humanitarian and development projects
- Ensuring compliance with donor rules and regulations
- Preparation and review of project budgets and financial reports
- Preparation and monitoring of audits as well as supporting contract management
- Support data collection
- Coordinate regular program and team meetings and debriefs to set targets, review progress, coordinate teams and draw lessons for successful implementation of program activities.
- Support the overall coordination towards preparation and facilitation of project trainings, meetings, workshops, seminars, conferences and events.
- Cooperate with HoM and headquarter in the identification, design, formulation of new projects and programs and draft concept notes
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University is the perfect opportunity to have an excellent academic preparation about many different topics among which economics, finance, project management and the practical experience on the field with an internship up to 6 months.
For further information visit the page.