The research analyst is involved in all the processes regarding research and data, technically the tasks are:
- Provide independent research and analysis services to inform the strategy, project, and activity design and implementation of the Organization.
- Design a research framework including data toolkit, technical guidelines for field-based data collection, analytical protocol; data reliability scoring systems; reporting templates; etc.
- Support and conduct regular and ad hoc research requests in line with an efficient research workflow and report turnaround
- Draft well-analyzed, well-written and informative research reports on assigned tasks
- Liaise with external consultants and research networks to support specific research tasks
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University provides an higher education of excellent quality, teaching various different topics as economics and project management and offers the opportunity to test the practical skills in an internship up to 6 months.
For further information visit the page.