The area Coordinator, in the field of international cooperation, must ensure effective and efficient community mobilization, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities directly related to his/her expertise. The assignments are:
- Plan field missions, supervise project activities and assign staff to ensure activities are carried out as per project work plan.
- Facilitate adoption of best practice/approaches/models in the course of the implementation of the expertise component of the project.
- Provide technical support and advice to staff and beneficiaries.
- Participate in the preparation of overall workplan and budget planning for the activities related to the expertise.
- Empower and build the capacity of partners and beneficiaries.
- Together with other project staff, consortium partners and other stakeholders, organise, facilitate and deliver high quality trainings to support knowledge sharing and reinforcement of desired behaviour and practices.
- Systemically review the budget and control field expenditures within approved project budget.
- Ensure regular, proper project documentation and contribute to reporting and internal information sharing with relevant program and support teams
- Support other projects as requested by the Project Manager
- Lead on the expertise Strategy and integrating with other sector strategies to contribute to cohesive country program strategy
- Develop and undertake assessments to inform program design and strategic direction.
- Draft project workplans and coordinate implementation of projects
- Quality control through monitoring visits, trainings, meeting.
- Support the professional development of the staff in the expertise area.
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University combines the theorical excellent education with a multidisciplinary approach, with the practical experience on field with an internship up to 6 months.
For further information visit the page.