ITALIAN STUDENTS holding a Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale a Ciclo Unico
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS holding at least 4 years of academic studies
Are you an Italian student still waiting to obtain your Laurea Magistrale/Laurea Magistrale a Ciclo Unico? Do not worry! Go ahead with the application but bear in mind that you must obtain your degree by no later than December 2023.
Working knowledge of the English language is a must. A language certificate is not required since the English level will be tested during the admission interview. Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
Applications from young female candidates from developing countries are strongly encouraged.
No restriction is made on the field of study. All degrees are welcome!
ONLY FOR APPLICANTS WITH A FOREIGN ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
As an alternative to the “Declaration of value”, the University recognizes the following documents as valid:
Candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the course must submit the application form online by the deadline set out in the attachment to this call, using only the specific procedure made available in the RESERVED AREA.
* No changes may be made once the information has been confirmed and sent electronically
* Once the application is completed a PDF is generated so the candidate can view/download it to verify the correct data entry. The candidate will also receive confirmation of registration by email to the personal address submitted on the Reserved Area
* The paid contribution will not be refunded in any circumstances
* Candidates will be excluded if the application is sent without, in whole or in part, the required documentation
* Candidates will be excluded if they aren’t meeting the admission requirements
International applicants residing abroad must respect the Regulations for foreign students’ access to university courses.
If the candidates are VISA applicants, they must complete the registration on the Universitaly portal by writing to the Master Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
In case of a negative response or withdrawal of your application, the application fee (35,00 euro) will not be reimbursed.
A pre-selection will be made on the basis of academic career, professional and studying experiences, and knowledge of the English language. Afterward, if your CV is considered, you will be invited for an interview to assess your motivation and knowledge of the English language. Interviews for pre-selected foreign applicants will be held by ZOOM call, while pre-selected Italian students will be invited for an interview in Pavia during the month of July. The final results will be communicated by the end of July each year.
The cost of enrolment is €. 8.000,00
Fees have to be paid according to the following rules:
Other administrative costs:
Still doubts? Write to email@example.com and ask for more information!