The logistic coordinator is a crucial professional figure in international cooperation, with great responsibilities and duties as:
- Steer a mission’s logistical activities in order to ensure that the in-country programs run properly.
- Participate in defining the mission strategy, in drawing up projects and in assessing the resources needed for the activities.
- Support the Head of Mission in operational security management.
- He/she is the point of reference for the mission and serves as the link between headquarters and the mission for all matters relating to logistics, being responsible for
- Supply management
- Vehicle fleet management
- Equipment park/telecommunications management
- Computer equipment management and monitoring
- Stock management
- Human resource management
For some projects and/or small missions the two profiles of Administration Manager and Logistic Coordinator can combine in one profile, the Admin Log.
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University provides for the academic education trough classes with a multidisciplinary approach and for the practical part through an internship that can last up to 6 months.
For further information visit the page.