The monitoring and evaluation specialist of international cooperation is responsible for supervising and estimating the activities, the duties to accomplish are:
- Support the development of Monitoring & Evaluation tools.
- Support in the development of the project’s learning system to capture and document positive and negative learnings that feed back into project design and planning.
- Develop budgets and work plans to ensure high quality data collection.
- Carry out Monitoring & Evaluation related activities at the field level, collecting data regularly as per the detailed activity plan, and ensure adherence to M&E-related systems for quality project implementation are strengthened.
- Participation in routine field visits to verify data, orient project staff and partners on data collection tools.
- Coordinate communication and facilitate M&E-related information sharing among the project team and project participants at the community level.
- Facilitate the data collection of other project teams and consortium partners when needed and verify the collected data and beneficiary figures (gender, age and disaggregated overview).
- Liaise with various community stakeholders and mobilize them to ensure full involvement of community leaders, community representatives, and local government representatives in the overall implementation and improvement of project M&E activities.
- Enter, clean and consolidate the data collected at the field level in a project database accurately.
- Prioritize integrity of data and reports, their accuracy and validity to the utmost standard, including through identifying potential ruptures in data integrity and applying corrective measures.
- Produce draft reports on the findings of assessments and surveys (such as baseline/end line, surveys, client satisfaction surveys, social norms assessments, household surveys, internal evaluations, etc.)
- Monitor overall project implementation and provide feedback and support to the general strategy and accountability of the project, and produce regular monitoring reports on results of implementation progress including data analysis.
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University gives to the students both the theorical and the practical skills by integrating academic excellent teaching with an internship up to 6 months, providing a complete training.
For further information visit the page.