The communications manager is a person with a strong attitude for human relations and the assignments are:
- Defining communications goals and strategies and contribute to the implementation of comprehensive communications plans for advocacy, development and visibility of the organization.
- Maintain and expand the organization’s website.
- Manage all of the organization’s social media accounts and measure its social media presence, following, and overall traffic.
- Develop and post approved content that is accurate, relevant, and timely.
- Track and report on digital platform activity offering insights on trends and opportunities.
- Maintain and grow a library of communications assets, including photographs, videos, infographics, etc.
- Communicate with the newsletter audience regularly and increase the number of subscribers.
- Create content for blogs, articles, op-eds, social media platforms, and other communication projects.
- Co-ordinate with local media.
- Draft speeches and presentations, including supporting materials.
The Master in Cooperation and Development at Pavia’s University offers the great opportunity to integrate the classes about economics, financeamd project management with the job on the field trough an internship up to 6 months.
For further information visit the page.